1. Lead Couple’s Dance – The bride and groom are the main focus and our choreography is centred around making the couple look elegant.
2. Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, Friends and Grand-parents - Complete family dance choreography
3. Professional dance troupe by Delhi Dance Academy to provide dance backdrops or to fill up the stage or assist with your dance performance.
4. Scripting the event, making a story-line and preparing performances in order of the bride’s or groom’s story’s progression.
5. Interviewing family members/recording rehearsal footage to create brilliant filler videos which are played between performances, creating joke scripts and providing anchors to make the show entertaining. Packages start at Rs 50,000.
The wedding dance events team at Royal Dance Troupe & Academy is known for its choreography, timeliness and for its ability to prepare dance based on the individual. Whether it’s your parents, grandparents or cousins, we know what will suit who. We have received EXCELLENT reviews for our services. We have backdrop dancers, contacts of few good emcees and some of Delhi’s most respected choreographers. Whether it’s classical, Bollywood, western, couple, Latin or folk, we can get you to perform it all. Leave the medley creation to us and we’ll help you with the songs also.
If you want to make a friend’s wedding special, you can get a few friends to dance together to make the occasion special. Our dance teachers can train groups and personalise dance moves on your favourite Hindi or English songs. We have trained various families to perform dance numbers at weddings – from 4 people to 50 people groups. With such groups, the challenge is that some people are good dancers and some are not, in which case the dance troupe is divided into people who can and cannot perform difficult dance moves. Our instructors are very well trained to divide the choreography in a way that everyone can participate.
• Bride and groom couple dance
• Solo dance performance
• Multiple couples together
• Girls only group dancing
• Boys only group dancing
• Girls and boys mixed dance groups
• Parents, aunts and uncles combined dance performances
• Grandparents couple dancing
1. Rs 2500 per hour – choreographer at your disposal at our centre.
2. Rs 12000 per performance – In this mini package, we create a medley of 2-3 minutes by mixing 2-3 songs together. Then we train you for 6 hours at our studio. 2 sessions are of 2 hours and 2 sessions of 1 hour. The group can be up to 10-15 people at one time as our studios can’t accommodate bigger groups.
3. Very Big Family Packages: If you have an event where more than 50 members will be dancing, please call us to discuss your requirements and we’ll be happy to quote. Prices are different because we appoint multiple choreographers.
Choreographer Hire and Outstation Visits: If you want to hire a choreographer for a number of days out of Delhi, our charges are Rs 15,000 per day + travel + accommodation + food. The choreographer will have a 6-8 hour day including a 1-hour lunch break.
Prices for Scripts, Concept, Themes etc. available on demand.
We don’t overcharge or change pricing for different people. We, therefore, are not able to do any discounts either. We are one of the most reasonably priced wedding choreography institutes in Delhi and NCR. We manage the process professionally and design dance moves based on the individual’s/group’s dancing skills. We understand that the one size fits all approach doesn’t work with dancing.
Dancing Solo at a Wedding Function
1. If you’re a couple and just want to get a 2-3 minute small dance performance prepared with the help of our expert wedding choreographers, call us.
2. If you want a BIG INDIAN FAMILY DANCE, create a list of all family members – cousins, uncles, aunties, grandparents etc who will be coming to the event – you will need this list for invitations anyway, someone may have already made it.
3. Put a tick against every person’s name whose dancing on your event would make you really happy.
4. Call those people and ask if they’d be willing to dance. Do tell them that it is a time commitment and that they will need to spare certain hours on few days to be able to participate.
5. You can also make a list of your favourite songs and try to think of the groups of people and which songs they’ll be dancing to. Once we meet, we’ll give you some ideas on songs, but it’s good to have thought about it once before we meet
At Royal Dance Troupe & Academy we have helped various families perfect their wedding dance. With a growing number of couples performing dance routines at their own weddings, relatives performing family dances and even grandparents pitching in, good wedding choreographers in Delhi can help you create fond memories for decades to come. Here’s an example of what amazing wedding choreography can do for your or your friend’s/family member’s wedding. The following short video shows a family rehearsing at their farmhouse and then performing at the event.
At Royal Dance Troupe & Academy, we know what it takes to make your wedding day special and our Delhi based choreographers offer private lessons to help you perfect moves for your favourite wedding song. From the feedback we get from our clients we know that it means the world to the wedded couple when their loved ones perform a dance routine. You create memories to last a lifetime and what’s more, you can even hire our professional dancers to dance alongside you or in the background just like you see in the movies. So if you want to make that event unforgettable, give us a call today!